What's new ?
- (May, 3, 2015) - New subversion 2.4, PaleoTax SR 13, and PalCol SR 5 are ready for download.
- (December, 1, 2014) - Because of numerous modifications in the Interpreter, and the Graphic library, a new subversion 2.4 is scheduled for spring 2015.
- (July, 1, 2014) - New Release 2.3.3 is practical ready for publication, but changes in the internal management of variables required changes in many programs, including PaleoTax SR13.
- (November, 1, 2013) - PaleoTax/Measure 1.3 is ready for download. Comes along with an updated manual.
- (February, 1, 2013) - PaleoTax/Measure 1.2 is ready for download. Comes along with a new manual.
- (November, 1, 2011) - A new program release, PaleoTax SR13 and PalCol SR5 are envisaged.
- (June, 20, 2011) - PaleoTax/Measure Built 22.214.171.124 was released.
- (May, 12, 2011) - Circular May 2011 (mailed through the list server) as HTM file.
- (May, 12, 2011) - New Release 2.3.2 with PaleoTax SR12 is ready for download.
- (May, 1, 2011) - PaleoTax/Measure is released in version 1.1. It is available as separate installation.
- (February, 1, 2011) - New Release 2.3.2 with PaleoTax SR12 will be postponed to be able to adapt program and installation routine to Windows 7.
- (Februar, 10, 2010) - New Release 2.3.1 with PaleoTax SR11 and PaleoTax/Measure is ready for download.
- (January, 1, 2009) - The new version 2.3 with PaleoTax SR10 and PalCol SR4 is ready for download.
- (December, 25, 2008) - Circular December 2008 (mailed through the list server) as HTM file.
- (June, 15, 2008) - Preliminary information on Version 2.3 is available.
- (May, 3, 2008) - Circular May 2008 (mailed through the list server) as HTM file.
- (May, 3, 2008) - A new built 126.96.36.199 was released and is ready for download. It encompasses only minor modifications.
- (February, 16, 2008) - A new built 188.8.131.52 was released and is ready for download. It encompasses only a minor modification in the handling of the edit forms. Certain forms required to save the record before appending an external record (type of species, type species of genus, picture of specimen etc.). Saving resets also the Save/Cancel buttons. So if the record is not modified, it cannot be saved (which is moreover not necessary), but the Interpreter missunderstood this: not saved, operation cancel, program canceled. There was only one point where this problem occurred: in the table of Citations when a new species record is appended using the 'New species' button at the third page. - PaleoTax structure release was also updated, but only by one file - CITAT32.LBA which you can download from the F.A.Q. area (top item).
- (January, 15, 2008) - The new version 2.2.2 with PaleoTax SR9 and PalCol SR3 is ready for download.
- (November, 1, 2006) - The updated program and structure files for Hdb2Win/PaleoTax 2.2.1 and PaleoTax/Map 2.1 are available for download.
- (October, 12, 2006) - The updated documentation files for Hdb2Win/PaleoTax 2.2.1 and PaleoTax/Map 2.1 are available for download.
- (September, 1, 2006) - The next update (2.2.1) is scheduled for November, 1, 2006, together with SR8. A major update of PaleoTax/Map (2.1) will be probably published at the same date.
- (May, 15, 2006) - Circular May 2006 (mailed through the list server) as HTM file.
- (January, 1, 2006) - Release of version 2.2 with PaleoTax SR7 and PalCol SR2, PaleoTax/Graph and PaleoTax/Map. - Please note: User who have installed Built 184.108.40.206 should download hdb22027.zip (Built 220.127.116.11) and install Hdb2Win (no other archives need to be reinstalled), since Built 18.104.22.168 had a minor (not dangerous) error.
- Program history (from the beginning to 2005).
© Hannes Löser, Hermosillo, Sonora, México.
Updated : 05-02-2015.