Database system for Palaeontologists and Biologists
What is new in PaleoTax 2.3.X
Version 2.3 (January 2009)
- The 800x600 Standard will be left. Still, this version will support both 800x600 and 1024x768 screen size. The forms will be step by step modified and adapted to the 1024x768 screen size.
- Information boxes in the top of the forms which inform e.g. whether a species is type species, a specimen is type specimen etc.
- Improved search functions.
- Improved handling of recursive calls of the interpreter.
- Spanish version.
- PaleoTax Service Release 10 / PalCol Service Release 4
Version 2.3.1 (February 2010)
- Better selection functionality
- Better handling of field lists (PaleoTax search window)
- More options and screen formats
- PaleoTax Service Release 11
Version 2.3.2 (May 2011)
- Adaption to Windows 7 (R)
- New installation program
- More screen formats
- Easier modification of options
- PaleoTax Service Release 12
- PaleoTax/Measure 1.1
Version 2.3.3 (2014)
- Adaption to Windows 8 (R)
- Improved error management in list boxes and buttons
- More restrictive management of variables in programs
- Better adaption to long names and directory names containing points
- More clear assignment and management of a working directory
- The format of the application parameter files is simplified
- New Style Sheet Builder
- Improved adaption to visualisations of Windows in other envirnoments (Linux, Apple (R) )
© Hannes Löser, Hermosillo, Sonora, México.
Updated : 07-06-2014.