Database system for Palaeontologists and Biologists
What is PaleoTax ?Impressum
- PaleoTax is a database management system to record taxonomic, geographic and stratigraphic data in biology and palaeontology and dedicated to taxonomists.
- PaleoTax may give a complete overview on the literature,
taxa, localities, stratigraphy, material etc. of one field of research (as a family,
an order or a phylum). Instead taking data from the literature, sample data or field observations can be recorded.
With PaleoTax, recorded data can be assessed or
exported as RTF or HTML document.
- The program is available for free since August 2001 in a German and English (from 2009 on also in a Spanish) version for the Windows World.
- view detailed information on the program (including tour),
- News, Updates, Service Releases,
- Get in contact to users and their applications
(with examples of databases in the Internet),
- free Download of the program,
- Register for the
PaleoTax listserver and receive news about releases and updates. Mails sent to
will be distributed to all persons who have registered for this service.
- Information on
Visitor since May, 15, 2001 :
PaleoTax © Hannes Löser
Instituto de Geología, UNAM
Hermosillo, Sonora, México
Windows, Windows XP and Windows Vista are registrated trademarks of the Microsoft Corp.
© Hannes Löser, Hermosillo, Sonora, México.
Updated : 12-06-2014.